license for Events Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions license for Events Calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Phi Le

Hi,
    My name is Phi Le and I’m a webmaster/systems analyst at South Texas College of Law Houston. We hired a company to build WordPress website and transfer data over since last year. The vendor did purchase a license of Events Calendar Pro for our school. How do I transfer the license to our company? I would like to add one more license for my development system as well.
    Thanks in advance,
    PL

Courtney

Hi PL

Can you tell us the website address or name of the original purchaser? We can look up how the developer purchased the license, as part of their business, or on your behalf. We can try to walk you through requesting that license be moved into your own account if possible. If the developer is unable to do that, purchasing a license for your own organization and just swapping that on your settings will work.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Phi Le

Sure, here is the URL to our website: http://www.stcl.edu

Courtney

Hi PL

It looks like support @ jaminfrog .com was the original account holder. Unfortunately, we are not able to transfer licenses to a different account. If the developer would like to work with you to reassign the account to you, please reach out.

If the developer is not interested in doing that, we will still work on this with you.

Please send an email to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com in that case.

For now, I’m going to reassign this thread on to my team member Caroline. I am about to head out on maternity leave and want to be sure this is taken care of.

Thanks
    Courtney ??

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘license for Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.