License extension for non-installation

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions License extension for non-installation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sientetualma
    Participant

Good Morning,
    I have received your email regarding the renewal of licenses of number order 1197744, dated November 26, 2016 .
    As you can see, the website is still in development and, therefore, the add-ons are not used due to the lack of commitment of the programming technician.
    I would like to request an extension of one more year to be able to develop the site, free of charge.
    Thank you very much for your attention and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
    Jesús Alcalde | Massmedia Gestión de Medios SL

Courtney

Hello Jesús

Unfortunately, I’m not authorized to handle this request.

Please send an email to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com. a billing support staff will respond. Please be advised, much of the company is away for a few days for the USA Thanksgiving holiday. Someone will respond by early next week.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘License extension for non-installation’ is closed to new replies.