License Expires message

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO License Expires message

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Claffy
    Participant

I have 4 entries in my profile that were refunded a month or so ago and then I came back and licensed 2 of these and I am currently using them . Every time I click a support link in an email I get a nag that my license has expired. I then have to login and lose track of my support item so I go back to my email and click the link again and sometimes I have to go thru this cycle several times to get to my linked support item where I am logged in with no nag. Can you remove these entries or make this smoother or explain what I am missing here. This is a real pita trying to get to a support thread each and every time.

Geoff

Hey Thomas,

Oh man, so sorry for the irritating messages! I went ahead and manually deleted the expired licenses from your account so you should no longer see that when logging in.

Please let me know if you continue to see that, however, and we can dig further into it.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘License Expires message’ is closed to new replies.