License code error

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions License code error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Fickes
    Participant

Hey all,

I won a free copy of Events Calendar Pro and I just spent the past couple of days getting it set up on our site. When I enter my license code I get the following message:

There is an update available for The Events Calendar PRO but your license key is expired. Visit the Events Calendar website to renew your license.

I think this may have to do with the way that I was “refunded” for the plugin. Can you take a look into it?

Thanks

Brook
    Participant

Oopsie! That’s exactly what happened. I just fixed it. Is it working now? You should not even have to reented the license key, just visit WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Licenses and it will tell you it’s active for a year. Does it?

Congrats on winning the license. Sorry for the hassle!

– Brook

Jeff Fickes
    Participant

Brook,

I’m still getting the error message. I re-entered the license key and got the same message. Anything else you can try?

Jeff

Brook
    Participant

Hmm, can you try it one more time for me? I’m ashamed to admit I must have forgot to click “Save” yesterday. It does not look like my change took on our end either. It did now though.

Thanks for getting back.

• Brook
    Jeff Fickes
    Participant

Brook,

That worked. Thanks!

Jeff

Brook
    Participant

Excellent! Enjoy the calendar Jeff. Definitely let us know if you ever need anything else.

• Brook
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘License code error’ is closed to new replies.