Licence says expired but it's not even a year old

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Licence says expired but it's not even a year old

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Simon Groves
    Participant

Hi,

We have a licence for WooTickets which we purchased on 13th April 2015 (#954977)

We then had an issue whereby we purchased the wrong product (licence upgrade) (Aug 13th 2015 #995744)

You kindly did a refund back to a single licence, however, it seems to have cancelled our original licence key as it now says its expired

Please can you reinstate the licence key so we can update the plugin

Many thanks

George
    Participant

Hey Simon,

Thanks for reaching out!

I looked at your user account and you have one Business license for Events Calendar Pro that is currently active. Can you confirm that this license still works fine for you on your site and such?

Next, you have a WooCommerce Tickets license that is expired because it was refunded.

To be 100% clear, are you requesting that this WooCommerce Tickets be re-activated? If so, we cannot do that unless you were to pay for the license, either by renewal or by buying a new license.

Let me know what you think – and apologies if I’ve misunderstood your requests here! πŸ™‚

β€” George

Simon Groves
    Participant

Hi George,

Thanks for the reply.

It works but I can’t update the plugin as it says the licence has expired, yet I know the licence is valid for 12 months and as it was purchased in April should still be valid!?

It’s WooTickets that’s saying has expired but should be valid

Does that help?

George
    Participant

Hey Simon,

Thanks for the update – I think the confusion here is that we were not clear about refunding your purchase on Aug 13th did.

When we refunded your purchase on Aug 13th, that nullified your license. The license you originally had for WooCommerce Tickets is no longer active, and you do not currently have any active license for WooCommerce Tickets.

To get an active license for WooCommerce, then, you would need to purchase a new license.

If this doesn’t sound right, let me know specifically why. Apologies if I’m misunderstanding anything, I’m just looking in your account records and it shows a Business license for Events Calendar Pro, which is active. Then it shows a Business license for WooCommerce Tickets, which was refunded on Aug 13. 2015, and so is no longer active.

One last detail: when you received notification of the refund on Aug. 13 for WooCommerce tickets, how much money was refunded?

Thank you for your patience here! I can generate a new license for you and am happy to do so; just want to make sure all the details are covered here before doing so.

Sincerely,
    George

Simon Groves
    Participant

Hi George,

Apologies for the delay, I can confirm on the 14th Aug we received a refund of $60USD which took the WooTickets licence back from Business to Personal

However, in doing so, this has disabled the licence we had. We should still have a valid licence.

Please can this be reinstated as we technically have paid for a single/personal licence and still have 6 months left

Thanks

George
    Participant

Hey Simon,

Thank you for verifying the exact status of things; I’m sorry this dragged on so long over some relatively minor details, but appreciate your verifying everything and I confirmed your claims by checking your account records. I also went ahead and regenerated a nice new WooCommerce Tickets license for you – I bumped its expiration date ahead a bit so that it expires on August 19th, 2016, like your Events Calendar Pro license.

Head to http://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/ to find your license keys; let me know if this new Personal WooCommerce Tickets License appears in your account page.

Thank you! πŸ™‚
    George

Simon Groves
    Participant

Thanks George, that’s much appreciated!

George
    Participant

No worries Simon! πŸ™‚ Again: thanks for your patience in arriving here finally…I hope the license works well for you and that WooCommerce Tickets serves you well!

I’ll close up this thread for now but if any other issues, questions, concerns, etc. arise, open a new thread on the forums here any time.

Best of luck with your site!
    George

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Licence says expired but it's not even a year old’ is closed to new replies.