Licence problem with Multi Site

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Licence problem with Multi Site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Roger CR
    Participant

Hello,

I enabled multi site in WordPress in order to build an e-commerce for my portal. I only use community events in blog site, but i have a provem using the plugin now, it doesn’t works and the message is:

Multisite licenses are now available: it looks like this license is being used on a multisite network but is using a single-site license. Please visit https://theeventscalendar.com/products/ to upgrade.

But I have only one site, what type of license I sould purchase? I don’t use the events in woocommerce..

Thx

Roger CR
    Participant

When I clic to an event it goes to a white page with this pessage:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

It is for the license issue?

Caroline

Hi Roger,

Thanks for getting in touch, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! You can safely ignore the message that you’re seeing after enabling multisite functionality on your WordPress install. This message is simply intended as a warning to users who wish to activate any of our plugins across 11 or more sub-sites within a single multisite network–these users do need to upgrade to our Multisite licensing, but if you’re only using our products on a single site, you can continue to use them as normal. The warning will not affect functionality of the plugins in any way! šŸ™‚

Regarding your internal server error, this isn’t related to the warning message at all, andĀ we’d love to investigateĀ further. Would you mind taking a moment to open a new thread with some more details on this problem so that we can take the time to troubleshoot with you?

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Licence problem with Multi Site’ is closed to new replies.