Licence keys says out of installs, but only installed on one website

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Licence keys says out of installs, but only installed on one website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    harrogatenews
    Participant

Hi,

The add-on is saying that I am out of installs, yet it is only installed on one server.

The key is valid.

Please could you advise ?

I am more than a little disappointed on the level of problems I am now getting from the Events plugins now. An update that causes comments on the whole website to be disabled is simply amazing. I have been forced to also disable reCaptcha as it either takes the server down or simply doesn’t work – you will start losing business if you are not very careful.

Geoff

Hi @harrogatenews,

Thanks for getting in touch — I’m happy to look into your license status with you to see what’s up.

I see that the license is currently registered to: http://www.harrogatenews.co.uk

Is that the site you are attempted to activate the license on? Or are you attempting to activate the license on another site?

Please let me know and I would be happy to look into it further with you.

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Licence keys says out of installs, but only installed on one website’ is closed to new replies.