Licence issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Licence issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mr. Peri
    Participant

Hi,

I wanted to respond to thread Nico and i were busy on when i got to the bottom and it said i can’t respond because i dont have an active licence. I only bought the plugin last week with 3x site licences and in the thread Nico mentioned they that my licence got 6months added to it because of all the translations i did on 4x plugins. Please assist as i have 2 urgent support threads running.

Cliff

Hi Mr Peri.

Sorry about these troubles.

I checked your PRO and ET+ licenses and both have dates from 2016-08-29 → 2018-02-28

The fact that you can post this new thread topic in one of our paid forums makes it seem even more odd that you would experience this.

Please try a fresh browser or clear your browser cookies/cache, and if you’re still experiencing this, please provide a screenshot or video screencast and the link(s) you’re experiencing this at.

Thanks.

Mr. Peri
    Participant

Thanks. I was logging in via my phone and i think maybe it didn’t pull the login through from tab to tab on my phone. It’s sorted now though, I am on here and typing 🙂 Thanks!!

Cliff

I’m glad you’ve got it sorted out now. Thanks for letting me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Licence issues’ is closed to new replies.