Licence is fine and added, but IMPORT shows BUY EVENT AGGREGATOR

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Licence is fine and added, but IMPORT shows BUY EVENT AGGREGATOR

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

Hi,

We’ve just updated the licence but the import process only shows CSV and a BUY EVENT AGGREGATOR.

In the settings help area, I did notice:
    Current usage 0 imports used out of 0 available today You have reached your daily import limit. Scheduled imports will be paused until tomorrow.

Could that be part of the issue?

Thanks – James

Geoff

Hi James,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the trouble here with importing events using Event Aggregator.

Just to confirm, will you please check a of things for me:

• Navigate to Events > Settings > Licenses and confirm that the license key for Event Aggregator has been entered and saved to the screen. If it has, please take a screenshot and share it with me here as a private reply.
    • Navigate to Events > Settings > APIs and confirm that Event Aggregator has been connected to Facebook, Meetup and any other services you intend to import from. It everything is already connected, please also take a screenshot of this and share it with me here as a private reply.

Let’s start there and see what we find. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Licence is fine and added, but IMPORT shows BUY EVENT AGGREGATOR’ is closed to new replies.