Licence for Staging

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Licence for Staging

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jokesonme
    Participant

I have an Events Calendar Pro, Events Ticket Plus, Events Calendar Community, and a Community Events Ticket license.

I have deployed this on my main site, and am using my hosting’s “Staging” features to create dev and staging environments. By default their staging and dev environments are created as “dev1, dev2” “staging1, staging2” and I am getting the error:

“You have entered license keys for Event Tickets Plus, The Events Calendar PRO, The Events Calendar: Community Events and The Events Calendar: Community Events Tickets but your keys are out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to to manage your installs, upgrade your licenses, or purchase new ones.”

Is there anything I can do to work around this? The said basically there is zero way around it on their staging application, so I am coming to you guys if I could get some type of fix. Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey there,

I would recommend reading these two Knowledgebase articles on our site that help explain the licensing possibilities for Dev/Staging sites:

• https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-one-license-for-your-live-and-dev-sites/
    • https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/license-key-out-of-installs/

☝️ I hope the information in these articles helps — let me know if you have any further specific questions about this!

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Licence for Staging’ is closed to new replies.