Letting WooCommerce Shop Manager create an event?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Letting WooCommerce Shop Manager create an event?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ineek
    Participant

Hello,

The thread in the forum is closed and I have searched as much as I could. We’re stuck and need to give our customers shop manager capabilities with full access to Tickets/Events plugin.

Please help.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, drhoo. Excellent question!

If you’re looking to create a custom roles, we have an FAQ about what options are available for our plugins: https://theeventscalendar.com/faqs/what-plugin-capabilities-are-there-for-creating-custom-roles/

Does that help?

ineek
    Participant

Hi Kelly,
    Thanks for responding to my question. I’d already read the FAQ, but like the other member, it was of little use to me. This is really a problem. A shop manager can’t see attendees and an Editor can’t see orders to verify attendees. The only solution I can think of is giving everyone Admin access which is bad. I wish I had checked this before buying this plugin and stetting it all up. I’d be nice if you could address this issue.
    Thanks again

Kelly
    Participant

You make a great point, drhoo. We are looking into making a role like this available for all of our ticketing plugins. I will relay your request and hopefully that will help with getting it to happen sooner rather than later.

For the time being, your best bet is probably to build a new user role that’s a hybrid of editor and merchant capabilities. There are a few WP plugins that will help you to do that.

Hopefully, that helps a little! 🙂

ineek
    Participant

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for trying to help me. It’d much more helpful if you could be a bit more specific about the plugins that you might have tested, if not, I’ll try a few and see what happens.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, drhoo. Unfortunately, we don’t have any specific recommendations for plugins. We would be eager to know if you find one that works well for you!

Thanks! 🙂

ineek
    Participant

Hi Kelly,

Done: Admin menu Pro

Thanks for trying to help me.

Kelly
    Participant

Awesome! I’m glad to know that you have a workaround until we can get something baken into the plugin.

We’ll let you know when we’ve got a better solution for you! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Letting WooCommerce Shop Manager create an event?’ is closed to new replies.