legal entity account and certificate of fiscal residence

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions legal entity account and certificate of fiscal residence

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Silviu Stoica

I want to create a legal entity account. How do I do that?
    To be able to buy from you, we need the certificate of fiscal residence. Can you send it to me by email?

Thank you

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Silviu!

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your interest in our plugins.

Could you please send us an example of what this certificate is or a link explaining further? I’m not really sure what you need exactly, but we’d be happy to facilitate such document if we can.

Please let us know.

Thanks,
    Victor

Silviu Stoica

Hi Victor,

U can see an example here: https://blog.activepaper.ro/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2017-2018-Certificate-of-Residency.pdf

What about the legal entity account? where should I enter to do it?

Thanks,
    Silviu

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Silviu,

Thanks for sharing that link as a reference.

I have just sent you an email with the documentation we can provide. Please let us know if you have any question about it.

As for the legal entity account, I’m not exactly sure what you mean. When you purchase one of our licenses you will be asked to create an account in order to obtain the plugins and license keys. Will that work for you?

Best,
    Victor

Silviu Stoica

Thanks for the document submitted, my colleagues will check it out and I will tell you if it’s okay.

When creating an account for a legal entity, under “Billing Information”, I can only enter data about a person (eg Name, Last Name etc), but we need headers dedicated to the information of legal entity (eg. company name, fiscal number, etc ). Payment will be made from the company account. Try creating a new account to see what it is about.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Silviu,

Unfortunately, we don’t have any specific fields for that information when creating your account. As a workaround, you could use the Name field for a persons name and the “Last Name” field for your company name.

Will that work for you?

Best,
    Victor

Silviu Stoica

Hi Victor,

Your last solution is not good for us.

Is it possible to make the payment another way? Could you send us an invoice in order to make the wire transfer?

I will send you all the details if you can help us this way.

Thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Silviu,

I’m sorry to hear that is not an option for you.

We unfortunately do not accept wire transfers as a payment option. An invoice will be available for you to download once a complete payment is made for the license.

Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Silviu Stoica

Ok,
    I will try to buy with your last option.

But I need another information:

We want to buy 3 products: Events Calendar Pro, Filter Bar and Community Events.

We still can use these products after 12 months? We understand that we will not have updates and support but we still cand use the last updates within last 12 months?

Thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Silviu,

Yes, you will still be able to use the plugins even after the license has expired. But, of course, you won’t have access to premium support or plugin updates.

If you want to buy multiple products, make sure you check out our product bundles https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/. They may not be exactly what you are looking for, but they are always a good deal.

Is there anything else I can help you with? Let me know 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘legal entity account and certificate of fiscal residence’ is closed to new replies.