Legacy Import > Import Eventbrite Events > Select an Existing Event = :(

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Legacy Import > Import Eventbrite Events > Select an Existing Event = :(

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Used to work, now i get animation & searching… text with no results.

I tried disabling all plugs and themes.
    All plugin versions are up to date with active license keys.
    Imports can be done using the 2nd field which requires that you enter an event ID.
    I have pulled then reauthorized the Eventbrite API via settings.

The only interesting thing about this setup is multisite.

Please help as this feature is super convenient vs having to enter ID.

Thanks! ^_^

Barry

Hi Jonathan,

I’m sorry to hear that and would love to explore this some more. In the first instance, would you be able to use open your browser dev tools/Javascript console and see if any errors are reported there?

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/Common_questions/What_are_browser_developer_tools

If you’re unfamiliar with using those tools, the above link (though specific to Firefox the general idea maps to most other browsers) should help to get you started 🙂

Let me know what – if anything – you find!

Hi! Thanks for the tip:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘toUpperCase’ of null
    at E (select2.min.js?ver=4.5.5:21)
    at Object.formatResult (select2.min.js?ver=4.5.5:22)
    at h (select2.min.js?ver=4.5.5:21)
    at d.populateResults (select2.min.js?ver=4.5.5:21)
    at d.<anonymous> (select2.min.js?ver=4.5.5:22)
    at Object.callback (select2.min.js?ver=4.5.5:21)
    at Object.success (select2.min.js?ver=4.5.5:21)
    at i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:2)
    at y (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:4)

Any advise on this?

Barry

OK, some progress but there’s not quite enough information there to pin things down further.

I do appreciate you noted being able to replicate without any other plugins but ours running and with only a default theme in place; is it possible any were missed? Were the symptoms identical?

Thanks for the response,

No and Yes.

Issue still exists with in 4.5.6 🙁

I’d very much appreciate attention to this issue – thanks

Are we missing something here? Is this “premium” support?

Is this the best avenue to receive support for a paid product?

I see “Barry” posting on other threads, why is this one being ignored?

You force my hand to make a post like this after ignoring this thread for 4 days…

Please advise.

Barry

Hi Jonathan,

My apologies for the delay – I should have replied yesterday to let you know we were doing further testing on this: with that said, please do be aware that we do not typically provide support over weekends (though there can be exceptions, generally we’re online in the working week during normal office hours in the continental US range of timezones).

So far, though, even after testing a range of multisite configurations (sub-domain based, sub directory based, etc) we seem unable to replicate the cited error.

Generally we wouldn’t ask this, but given the difficulties in reproducing would you be open to sharing access to your site so we can login and see the problem first hand? If you’re happy to do that, please provide credentials via private reply. If you prefer not to, that’s fine: we can look at other options such as sharing a database dump.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Legacy Import > Import Eventbrite Events > Select an Existing Event = :(’ is closed to new replies.