layout of edit.php?post_type=tribe_events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO layout of edit.php?post_type=tribe_events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    heartlightcenter
    Participant

How can I get the table to reformat so that we can more easily edit. It is unusable in this form. thank you.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hi there.

Based on your screenshoot it seems like you have others plugins as well adding more items into your columns, there are two ways you can edit this columns one is by using a filter like this one, into your functions.php file.

function tribe_events_manage_admin_columns( $columns ) {
        $list = [ 'title', 'author', 'tags', 'comments', 'date', 'tickets' ];
        foreach ( $list as $item ) {
            if ( isset( $columns[ $item ] ) ) {
                unset( $columns[ $item ] );
            }
        }
        return $columns;
     }

add_filter( 'manage_tribe_events_posts_columns' , 'tribe_events_manage_admin_columns' );

Is going to remove all columns from the default of the events you can update the variable list with the columns that you want to remove so it match your needs.

The other solution you can do it directly from the admin panel by clicking in the Screen Options button on the top right corner of the screen.

Then select the columns you want to display and click on Apply.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this issue or if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘layout of edit.php?post_type=tribe_events’ is closed to new replies.