Latest updates crash WP

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Latest updates crash WP

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    marmop
    Participant

Latest updates crash WP! That says it all! Again valuable time wasted due to amateurism.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Marre!

I’m sorry to know you’ve been impacted by this issue.

Unfortunately, we are aware of this error that occurs in sites using PHP version 5.5 and earlier.

We’ve just released a hotfix that addresses this issue > https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-events-calendar-4-6-14-1/

If you are still experiencing the fatal error and cannot access your WP Admin, you’ll need to manually delete the plugin folder using FTP or via a file manager in your hosting.

As always, it is recommended to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Do let us know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

marmop
    Participant

Same error for PRO version still exists…

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Marre!

I’m not able to reproduce any errors with Events Calendar PRO.

Could you please let me know more about the error your are getting?

If it’s a fatal error, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try reproducing the issue a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

marmop
    Participant

I think I will stick to the older version of the plugin. Having to straighten things out is taking up to much of my time. I have already spent so much more time on this for my client than I’m getting paid for…

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Marre,

I’m sorry to hear about that situation.

Don’t hesitate to reach us out if there’s anything on our end we can do to help.

Good luck,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Latest updates crash WP’ is closed to new replies.