Latest Update tells me my Key License is out of installs

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Latest Update tells me my Key License is out of installs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tammy
    Participant

HI,

I updated to the latest update of Calendar Pro and on my dashboard is this:

It looks like you’re using The Events Calendar PRO and The Events Calendar: Group Events, but the license keys you supplied do not appear to be valid or are missing. Please review and fix so that you can always have access to our latest versions!

I put the license keys in both areas and get this:

There is new version of The Events Calendar PRO available but your license key is out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.

My license is good until March 2017.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Patrick and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about your license issues. Yikes!
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Currently, your Pro license is tied to scgccmulti.wpengine.com  , which might be a Dev site.
    But, the good news is that you can actually move our licenses around: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Tammy
    Participant

Thanks for the response.

The Event Calendar Pro worked fine, but when I went to put in the Community Events license, its still saying its invalid.

Geoff B.

Good evening Patrick,

I just took a look at your Community Events license. Currently it should work with your Community Events license as it is no longer associated to any domain.

You can find the proper license number for Community Events here (different than Pro): https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/

Have a good week-end,

Geoff B.

Tammy
    Participant

I have tried several times and it won’t accept the license number. I get this error:

There is a new version of The Events Calendar: Group Events available but your license key is invalid. View what’s new with version . Visit the Events Calendar website to check your licenses.

FYI..Our devs used the Community Events plugin for our groups and changed the name to The Events Calendar: Group Events. I don’t know if that is what is causing the problems or not.

Geoff B.

Good morning Patrick,

I am sorry this did not work for you.

I am not sure what “The Events Calendar: Group Events” is (and it’s definitely not showing a version number). In any case, I would deactivate and delete that plugin in favour of our “the Events Calendar: Community Events” from: https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Latest Update tells me my Key License is out of installs’ is closed to new replies.