Latest update keeps failing to install

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Latest update keeps failing to install

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alan
    Participant

Updating Plugin The Events Calendar PRO (1/1)
    Downloading update from https://theeventscalendar.com?pu_request_plugin=events-calendar-pro&version=4.1.1&pu_get_download=1&pue_active_version=4.1&pu_install_key=4e6c36b4041d1ee7b2f8c20bf37181808a0f30fc…
    Unpacking the update…

An error occurred while updating The Events Calendar PRO: Could not copy file. events-calendar-pro/src/deprecated/Tribe_Events_Pro_Single_Organizer_Template.php

Josh
    Participant

Hey Alan,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This definitely sounds like a frustrating issue to be having here. Did the failure happen around the same time or did it occur at different time throughout the day? Would you mind trying again to see if there was a temporary connection issue when attempting the update.

If that doesn’t work, it may be best to delete the files from your server and download the latest version of the plugin from our site here and uploading directly.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Alan
    Participant

It looks like it self corrected later in the day. However, I noticed there was another update today (4.1.2) and when I tried it I got another error. Here’s the error message. (Events Calendar updates, but not pro)

Updating Plugin The Events Calendar PRO (1/1)
    Downloading update from https://theeventscalendar.com?pu_request_plugin=events-calendar-pro&version=4.1.2&pu_get_download=1&pue_active_version=4.1&pu_install_key=4e6c36b4041d1ee7b2f8c20bf37181808a0f30fc…
    Unpacking the update…
    An error occurred while updating The Events Calendar PRO: Could not copy file. events-calendar-pro/src/deprecated/Tribe_Events_Pro_Single_Organizer_Template.php

Josh
    Participant

Hey Alan,

I apologize for the delayed response.

I wonder if there is some sort of timeout occurring here and causing the download to fail at times? Were you able to get the latest update after a later try?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Latest update keeps failing to install’ is closed to new replies.