Latest release. Is there a way to see what event buyers are attending?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Latest release. Is there a way to see what event buyers are attending?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    paulpetch
    Participant

I’m still struggling with tickets being usable. I’m still having to go through every ticket manually to see what date has been chosen.

Is there any updates on this feature?

paulpetch
    Participant

OK an update. I’ve installed http://sudarmuthu.com/wordpress/email-log email log.

And my fears are true! The ticket sent to buyer states the date of the FIRST event ticket date. The original recurrence and of course that date is WRONG and event has PASSED.

To date you guys have ignored my support requests as they are “additional” to the plugin. This issue is not, so i’m looking forward to your support and solution.

This site is live and taking orders so would appreciate a fix ASAP. Thanks

paulpetch
    Participant

Also, i’ve got blank tickets on recurring events.

paulpetch
    Participant

To make this clearer. My issue is THIS from my developer (who by the way is adding the feature to email admins actual ticket details!!!)

“The recurring event date chosen aren’t displaying the correct date in the emails sent to customer.

It displays the first date for that recurring event only.”

And we have turned off all other plugins. Looking forward to a fix ASAP.

paulpetch
    Participant

More deets.

Every ticket sent states the date to be November 16th? Regardless of product or actual event date?

Screens: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxkspcp3a2uy0a5/Screenshot%202013-11-26%2012.11.35.png

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Paul. I’m sorry for your frustration. It sounds like you’ve spent a lot of time on this, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

I need to direct your attention to the WooCommerce Tickets product page. Please note this particular piece under the Roadmap section (in bold):

We’re actively working on our ticketing solution. Right now, recurring events are not supported, and attempting to set up tickets on a recurrence pattern will not work. We’re working on this for the next major release, since we realize it’s in high demand, and will update this page at that point.

I’m not sure how you were lead to believe that this would work, but I apologize if it’s our error. If you wouldn’t mind pointing me to the document, I’ll make sure it’s corrected so that this doesn’t happen again in the future.

Thanks, Paul!

paulpetch
    Participant

???? Not once has this been highlighted through my multiple posts in here. So let me get this straight. It’s basically useless and costs $65?

So it does not tell admin what event ticket has been purchased and it also does not send the correct ticket event date to the buyer?

Am i missing something here or is this a joke?

paulpetch
    Participant

btw. by not being transparent and relying on paying customers to ‘stumble’ onto the small print is a terrible way to do business. I’d like to invoice the developers my bils to date to get this POS working with a developer that actually knows what he is doing.

I’m furious!

paulpetch
    Participant

Oh and maybe eadd this small print in BOLD above your sales page along with the fact that there is NO WAY to know what tickets and events have been booked. Then see how many you sell.

paulpetch
    Participant

This reply is private.

Rob

Hey Paul: we’ve been clear from the offset on the WooCommerce Tickets product page (https://theeventscalendar.com/shop/wordpress-wootickets/) that it does not support recurring events. We ask all users to read the product page in full before purchasing the plugin to ensure it’s a good fit for them, and so they understand what it can/cannot do. It appears we failed to communicate that properly to you, though, for which I apologize.

Sounds like you’ve got what you need to get this sorted but, if you recall my email exchange with you previously, I would like to reiterate the need for respectful/calm exchanges here on the forum (which are absolutely essential for this relationship to succeed). Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Latest release. Is there a way to see what event buyers are attending?’ is closed to new replies.