Latest news

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Latest news

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

Can we display by default the latest upcoming events below the month view calendar? And not just by clicking on a day?

Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi George!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Yes, you might be able to accomplish that by creating a new page and using the tribe_events shortcode and the tribe_events_list shortcode.

If you want to do that with the main events page, then you would have to make a template customization by following our themer’s guide.

I hope that helps! Let me know if any other questions and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

What i need to do specifically is to display 2-3 upcoming events below the month view calendar that i am displaying as a widget in the following home page: http://www.strovolos.org.cy/.

Can you please provide a step by step guide on how to accomplish that?

Thank you in advance

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi George!

Sure! You could edit that page and use the following shortcode that will display the mini calendar and below it the next 3 upcoming events:

[tribe_mini_calendar limit="3"]

Does it work for you? Let me know

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Latest news’ is closed to new replies.