Last day of multi-day events not displaying in calendar view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Last day of multi-day events not displaying in calendar view

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Chris Denby
    Participant

We recently updated the events calendar and the events calendar pro and now we are having an issue with our multi-day events while in calendar view. The last day of the event does not show up on the calendar. For example we have an event called “The Masters Academy” which runs from Nov. 18-22 and the 22 is blank on the calendar. I’ve also created a new event called “Test Event” which runs from Nov 25-26 and the 26 is blank on the calendar. I’m not sure what to do to solve this issue. Any suggestions?

Chris Denby
    Participant
    Barry

Hi Liz,

Unfortunately we are aware of some issues with multi-day events and often the culprit, in a sense, is the end of day cut off setting. Do you happen to have this set to a time past midnight and is it feasible to restore it to midnight?

We are progressing a fix for this that will hopefully arrive in one of our upcoming maintenance releases, but the playing with the end-of-day cutoff may provide a temporary workaround.

Chris Denby
    Participant

The end of day cut off was set to midnight. I changed it to another time and then changed it back to midnight to see if that might help, but no such luck. Any other idea of how we might be able to fix it?

dragonflyarts
    Participant

I had this issue as well. I’m not really sure HOW I managed to resolve it, but I went back and edited the event. I simply clicked on the end date and brought the calendar up again, clicked on the last day and saved for all events and there it was! Like magic…

Barry

Liz: can you update to 3.2?

Chris Denby
    Participant

Updating to 3.2 fixed it. Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

That’s great news, Liz! Thanks for letting us know! 🙂

By the way if you have a minute or two, we will love it if you would write a few words for us here :
    http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Last day of multi-day events not displaying in calendar view’ is closed to new replies.