Last day of multi-day events not displaying in calendar view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Last day of multi-day events not displaying in calendar view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    christy
    Participant

When I set the event to an All-Day event, the last day shows up on the monthly view. But if I have it ending at a specific time on the last day (say 5pm), the event does not show up on the calendar for the last day. It is listed as ending on the last day but the box for that day does not include the event.

I am designing this site for others to use and I am afraid that a nuance like this will create an insurmountable hardship for the people who will depend on this calendar.

Nico

Hi Christy,

Thanks for reaching out on this! Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, I’ll try to help you getting this right soon.

… if I have it ending at a specific time on the last day (say 5pm), the event does not show up on the calendar for the last day.

Let me see if I understand this correctly: you create an event which start date and end date are not the same, and the event is not an all-day event. The event is not showing correctly on month-view, the last day is not there. Can you confirm this? I tried to re-create this on my end but it’s working fine, any additional steps/settings I’m missing?

A good starting point would be to confirm the following:
    Have you made any customizations to the calendar? Can you confirm this is happening with no other plugins active and with default WP theme?
    If the event starts and ends on the same day is this happening also? What about changing the end date to 1:00pm (or earlier) instead of 5:00pm, does it make any difference?

Please let me know about those and if it’s possible please provide a URL where I can see the site,
    Thanks,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Last day of multi-day events not displaying in calendar view’ is closed to new replies.