Language support and customization

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Language support and customization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Branislav Dostanic

Hi there,

I really like your Event Calendar PRO and before I make a purchase, I have a few questions:

1. Is SERBIAN language supported? If it isn’t, can that be changed/translated easily?
    2. What exactly do I get for $89 except the PRO calendar and 1 year of support? Do I get all the filters such as Feature Events, Day, Time, City etc?

Thank you in advance. I would appreciate a lot if I can get the answers by EOD.

Regards,
    Branislav Dostanic

Edward

Hey there Branislav!

Thanks for reaching out — that’s a great question, I can help with that πŸ™‚

1. Is SERBIAN language supported? If it isn’t, can that be changed/translated easily?

Translations for The Events Calendar are largely done by the community. It looks like Serbian translations have been started but only 35% of the strings are completed. You can see and contribute to the translations here β†’ https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/the-events-calendar/stable/sr/default

Since we use PO language files, our plugins can easily be translated.

2. What exactly do I get for $89 except the PRO calendar and 1 year of support? Do I get all the filters such as Feature Events, Day, Time, City etc?

Yes, you will have all the calendar views including Month, Day, List, Map and Photo. Featured events are included as well. I’m not sure what you mean by City though… You can view all the features of The Events Calendar Pro here β†’ https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/

Have a great day!
    Ed ✌️

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Language support and customization’ is closed to new replies.