Language: partly in English, partly in Flemish

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Language: partly in English, partly in Flemish

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    siegfriedgeryl
    Participant

In the week view, some text is not translated.
    I’ve checked the .po files but couldn’t find where to edit.
    eg: Evenementen in Wednesday, August 7th 2013 (Flemish and English mixed)

Barry

Hi siegfriedgeryl,

My understanding is that dates are passed through WordPress’s own date internationalization functions – (WP_Locale) – so you would need to ensure WordPress itself is running with a correct and complete set of translations for this.

Does that help?

siegfriedgeryl
    Participant

Thanks for this answer but no luck 🙂
    I’ve checked the languagefile as well te WP-config where is mentioned : define(‘WPLANG’, ‘nl_NL’);

Very strange, all the other text is in Flemish (Dutch) except date and time strings.
    I’ve seen that the languagefiles in both the calendar-pro and the calender plugins, contains the month and day names. Maybe there is something wrong over there?

Regards

Barry

Hi siegfriedgeryl – are you still using our plugin or have you switched to All in One Events Calendar? I took a look at your site (I think unfortunately a hyphen may have dropped from the URL you provided so I’m not absolutely sure if it is your site or not) and it seems like perhaps you have switched plugin.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Language: partly in English, partly in Flemish’ is closed to new replies.