Language of calendar when you change months

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Language of calendar when you change months

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Adam Beaulne
    Participant

Hi,

When I use the calendar on my English side of my site everything works well. When you change months it works.

Now when you visit the French calendar the initial calendar works perfectly. It’s all in French. As soon as you click “Janvier” for the next month the calendar that loads in AJAX is in English. I have had this issue before and you had fixed it in one version of your plugin and now it’s broken again.

I have disabled all of my cache as well as the The Events Calendar cache options for the display month.

If you refresh the page that the next month brings you at the calendar will load in French. So the problem is with the AJAX loading of the next months.

Adam Beaulne
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Adam Beaulne
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Adam,

I am super stoked that this fixed things for you!

Regarding the issue with the recurring event, this is actually a recent slug bug that seems to be plaguing recurring events only. So far, my tests are pointing to the last WPML updates, but I have not finished yet.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch.
We are actively working on a solution for this.

Alas, I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.
    They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.
    Thank you for your patience as we see this through.

In the meantime, I am trying to come up with a workaround. I should be set on that no later than tonight (wether I can find one or not).

Finally regarding the folder name issue, the ticket is still open. It will be part of one our upcoming maintenance releases. Here too you will be contacted as soon as we tackle it. As you can imagine, we hate bugs too!

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release is out, including a fix for this issue. Please note you might need to re-save permalinks / re-save the events in some cases for this to take effect.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-12-feburary-2018/

Update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Cheers,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Language of calendar when you change months’ is closed to new replies.