Komoju Payment Gateway & Languages

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Komoju Payment Gateway & Languages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tim

Hi,

Payment Gateway
    I have an event company based in Japan. Unfortunately, many Western payment gateways won’t work here and the Japanese people are extremely picky and will not use those offered. Komoju handles the ones that Japanese people will actually use, such as going to a convenience store or bank transfers. I’d like to be able to sell tickets using the Komoju gateway. Could this be done?

Languages
    We service an international crowd, many of whom can’t use English. Can the Events Calendar (and a ticket module) be given language options? Or would we install the Events Calendar on a separate WP blog, and change the labels to Japanese or other languages as needed?

Thank you.

George
    Participant

Hey Tim,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins!

In terms of the payment gateway, our ticketing add-ons do not handle the payments aspect of the eCommerce on your site – the eCommerce platform you choose handles all that. So, for example, if you were using WooCommerce on your site, then you’d use our WooCommerce Tickets add-on and then find a Komoju payment gateway <me>for WooCommerce itself – our ticketing add-on would work fine with that.

Unfortunately, there does not seem to be an official Komoju payment gateway for WooCommerce, nor for Easy Digital Downloads.

Sorry to bear that bad news!

As for using multiple languages, if you’re still interested in our plugins despite not being able to use Komoju for the payments, then yes, in general you can offer a translated version of your site to users and our plugins are fully translatable. Now, some plugins work better for this than others – “Babble” and qTranslate tend to work better with our plugins than WMPL, for example. But it is generally possible.

I hope this information helps!

Cheers,
    George

Jack

Hi Tim,

Jack here from Komoju. We would be happy to help you get integrated on WooCommerce. Though we have not worked with them just yet, we dont expect any technical issues.

Please go ahead and create an account with us on komoju.com and we will be able to keep you posted.

Thanks,

George
    Participant

Hey Jack,

Thanks for chiming in here!

Tim, if you’re interested in what Jack wrote about, definitely check out their website and create an account and work with them to get Komoju on your site.

Best of luck with that if that’s what you pursue!

The information I shared above is still true and so hopefully, as long as their system works fine with WooCommerce and follows its standards for handling orders and purchases and everything, then our WooCommerce Tickets plugin itself should work fine on your site too, in theory.

I’ll close up this thread for now and wish you the best of luck with this integration. If you have other questions or concerns, open a new thread here any time. And if you open a new thread related to this one here, link back to this thread for context and we can pick up right where we left off! 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Komoju Payment Gateway & Languages’ is closed to new replies.