"key is out of installs"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "key is out of installs"

• This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Shelley Henderson.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Shelley Henderson
    Participant

Bought a single-site license on April 1, 2017 — expires on April 1, 2018. Worked fine initially.

Now getting “out of installs” message. Not there yesterday. Haven’t installed the key anywhere else. I see at least two other threads with similar problem.

Kindly advise.

Nick
    Participant

Shelley

I can’t offer a solution but I came here as I have the same issue. I noted a few other similar responses so I suspect its an unintended ‘feature’ that has been added by Modern Tribe.

Nick

David
    Participant

Hi,

Same issue on my website.
    I tried to remove the key (save), enter it again (save again), but it didn’t do the trick.
    Waiting for a fix.

Alex

Denise
    Participant

Same. Looks like a known issue. I noted a few other similar responses in the forums. Playing “Wait & See” this morning. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Nico

Hi there,

Thanks for the report and sorry to hear about this issue πŸ™

We recently updated our plugin licensing system but – unfortunately – it looks like a few kinks still need to be worked out. We could narrow the issue down to URLs including hyphens, and our devs are working on a fix for this right now. I’ll give you a heads-up when the fix is released!

Thanks for your patience in the meantime,
    Best,
    Nico

Nico

Good news! A fix for this issue has been pushed to the plugin licensing system πŸ™‚

Can you please let me know if this fixes the issue for you?

Sorry for the hassle once again,
    Best,
    Nico

Shelley Henderson
    Participant

Nico,

I am happy to hear that a fix has been found and pushed… but where do I find the fixed code? The downloads page shows a version from March.

Shelley

Nick
    Participant

Shelley

I haven’t been able to look at my install yet but I imagine that the code fix will be at Modern Tribe’s end and you shouldn’t need to do anything

Shelley Henderson
    Participant

Ah. My confusion.

I just checked and am no longer seeing the error message.

Thank you to all.

Shelley

Nick
    Participant

Nico

Yes that has worked for me.

Nico

Stoked to hear. Thanks for confirming folks πŸ™‚

Hey Nick thanks for helping out Shelley. It was a tweak on our license validation server indeed.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘"key is out of installs"’ is closed to new replies.