Key Expired

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Key Expired

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Steve LaBadie
    Participant

My key 2f9b81561205[deleted for security]b5c1b9e58a has expired, but I don’t see it under my profile to renew.

Leah

Hi slabadie,

Thanks for posting this. I’m not seeing that license in this user account- is it possible that you have two user accounts and the expired license is in the other account? If you got an email telling you about the expiration, let me know what email address it came to and I can look up your account. You can respond using the Private Reply function here in the forum or if you’d prefer you can email us at pro(at)tri.be. We can help you find that license and perhaps even get them in the same account if you’d prefer.

Thanks for your support!

Best,

Leah

Steve LaBadie
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

This reply is private.

Steve LaBadie
    Participant

thanks for your help Leah

Leah

Thank you for your business! And let me know if you have any trouble or need any more help 🙂

Cheers,

Leah

IMSB
    Participant

I purchased a license order number ORDER #158179 . We have had numerous problems with the new WordPress upgrade and have had re-create a whole new environment and start clean , we were getting so many 404 errors. I have not even got into production yet with the event pro calender and now it says my license has expired. I just purchased it in May have not gone live with it , but have had to mover servers etc. How do I get an activated license?

Leah

Hi brendajfox,

We’d be happy to help you out. Please email us at pro(at)tri.be and we will assist you with your license.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Key Expired’ is closed to new replies.