Keeps showing "Upgrade To Latest" message, but I have upgraded

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Keeps showing "Upgrade To Latest" message, but I have upgraded

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Scott Morfitt
    Participant

I have already installed and updated Events Calendar PRO but it continually shows at the top of the screen this message: “To begin using Events Calendar PRO, please install the latest version of The Events Calendar.” I click the link and it shows that we’re up-to-date…so what gives? And could this be impacting our installation of Events Aggregator? It’s not showing a License Key tab on Events Calendar settings and the support I read said we have to make sure they’re compatible versions.

Please direct! Looking to get cruising on both the PRO and utilize the Aggregator ASAP.

Patricia

Hey Scott,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing. As I can see from your system info you don’t have the free version of The Events Calendar (TEC) plugin installed and/or activated.

Please access your account or use this link from wordpress.org to download the latest version (4.5.8.1) of the plugin.

With the latest version of TEC installed, Event Aggregator should work as expected as well.

I hope this helps! If you need anything else in the meantime, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Scott Morfitt
    Participant

My apologies for the wait on the reply. We actually have both versions installed and it is still not working. In fact, adding that plugin made it so our calendar did not work and we had to remove it from our site. Please advise on how to make this work ASAP. We are a working radio station and this calendar is an integral piece. As of yet, we are honestly disappointed with these paid plugins and hope to feel better/more confident about them soon.

Patricia

Hi Scott,

I’m sorry about this issue you are still experiencing. Both plugins (The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO) are essential to everything work as expected.

If you are still having problems to display your calendar while having both plugins installed/activated, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share with us any messages you see while accessing your Events page. All WP_DEBUG messages will be stored in a debug.log file in /wp-content/debug.log.

Regarding the license for Events Aggregator, can you please access your Dashboard and head over to Events -> Settings -> Licenses and make sure that your Event Aggregator license is in place? If the license key is missing, please access your account, copy your license from there, paste it to your site and save the changes.

Let me know if this solution works for you!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Keeps showing "Upgrade To Latest" message, but I have upgraded’ is closed to new replies.