Keeping events on list until the day is over

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Keeping events on list until the day is over

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pickleshy
    Participant

Let’s say it’s noon, and I’m a user looking at the list of events. I could be browsing for something to do tonight, or looking up an event I plan to attend this evening, hoping to find the start time or address.

When viewing the list of events, events taking place in the evening does not appear. Is this a bug or is it intentional? Is it possible to make the day’s events persist until the set cutoff time?

Barry

You certainly should be able to see all upcoming events that haven’t yet expired – and when I view your current upcoming event list (at time of writing it is 2.55pm Pacific) I do indeed see an event taking place at 5pm this evening.

Can you confirm if this is still a problem/if I am misunderstanding?

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Keeping events on list until the day is over’ is closed to new replies.