Keep seeing "1 saved import did not complete"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Keep seeing "1 saved import did not complete"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    krosebraugh
    Participant

Sometimes when I log into the admin panel I get the message: “1 saved import did not complete” at the top of the screen. I “click to view” and manually select the import to run and it runs. I am just wondering why this happens from time to time. I am running a daily import from: outlook.office365.com.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Barry

Hi @krosebraugh,

If it only happens occasionally, it could be due to one or more problems periodically stopping the import from succeeding.

Sometimes it may be that the hosting environment doesn’t afford scheduled tasks (like saved recurring imports) enough time to complete; other times it may be connectivity issues between the server hosting your website and the source calendar.

If in the main it works, though, and regular imports continue, it’s probably safe not to worry much about this.

(Apologies, incidentally, for the delayed response – unfortunately this fell through the cracks 🙁 )

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Keep seeing "1 saved import did not complete"’ is closed to new replies.