Keep Event on Calendar Until End of Day

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Keep Event on Calendar Until End of Day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

I’d like to keep events on the calendar through the end of the day. Only related topic I found was here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/keep-event-visible-on-event-date/ but there’s no solution posted. Can you advise/help?

Currently events are removed from the view immediately after it starts.

Nico

Hi there Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I can help you here 🙂

First let me start by saying that I’m not seeing a Timezone set for you site (WP Timezone: Unknown or not set), in the system information (maybe an error fetching this info or maybe that’s not set on the site). Can you let me know about it before we get deeper into this? As stated in the thread you mentioned, events should be shown as upcoming until the ‘end date / time’ has passed.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Michael
    Participant

Hi Nico,

Had no idea my time zone wasn’t set! I’ve updated that to central time.

Nico

Thanks for following Michael! Are you now seeing the event as current until the end date of the event has passed? If so, is the problem solved for you or you still want the event to show up until end of day?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Keep Event on Calendar Until End of Day’ is closed to new replies.