just updated to 3.1 and crashed my site

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO just updated to 3.1 and crashed my site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

i’m only getting a white screen. can’t get to control panel to turn off other plugins. could really use some help.

Josh
    Participant

removed customization code from functions.php and its now working 🙂

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey Josh,

Well that was easy. For me at least. 🙂

Seriously, glad you got it working. If there’s anything else we can ever help you with, please feel free to ask!

— Julie

Michelle
    Participant

I’m having the same issue today — after upgrading, I had to rename the plugins just to get the site back up. When I tried to backtrack to an older version, I can no longer access the plugins page (goes to page not found). Any ideas? I did possibly upgrade plugins out of order – but now it seems to be stuck in an infinite loop. FYI, using Genesis as framework. Thanks!

Michelle
    Participant

ONe more note -this is the error I’m getting:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in url removed on line 55

Barry

Hi Michelle,

It’s generally best to create a new thread of your own even if the original poster’s issue looks superficially similar since the cause of the problem could be quite different in your case.

Can I ask you to go ahead and create a new thread and complete the troubleshooting steps that will be suggested when you do that? This will also let you share your URL in confidence which could provide us with useful information.

Thanks! I’ll go ahead and close this thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘just updated to 3.1 and crashed my site’ is closed to new replies.