Just bought Pro, nothing is updating…

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Just bought Pro, nothing is updating…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tbuchholz
    Participant

Thought the buying pro would be an automatic install. It’s not. Trying to put in license number I was given but keep getting this message: It looks like you’re using Event Aggregator, but the license key is invalid. Please download the latest version from your account.

Where/How do I download and update?

Thought this would be a simple paid upgrade. HELP.

Courtney

Sorry for the confusion.  You should’ve received an email containing a link to download Events Calendar Pro and the license key.

Can you go to My Account » Downloads and download the Events Calendar Pro plugin.  You’ll need to keep the free The Events Calendar plugin active as well.

Then get your license key, and go to Events » Settings » Licenses to enter it.

It looks like you tried to do this, but in the Event Aggregator field instead.

Let me know if this works now.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

tbuchholz
    Participant

I downloaded it to my desktop, but is there one file I need to be uploading to WordPress, nothing seems to be working.

Tracy Buchholz

Courtney

Hi Tracy

You’d just need to upload the zip file to your site. Go to Plugins » Add New » Upload Plugin.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Just bought Pro, nothing is updating…’ is closed to new replies.