JS Error Preventing Date Picker, New Venue, and Extra Ticket Fields

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus JS Error Preventing Date Picker, New Venue, and Extra Ticket Fields

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kendall
    Participant

I’ve been talking with Nico on your support team. This is a topic continued from the wordpress.org support ticket. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/js-error-preventing-date-picker-new-venue-and-extra-ticket-fields/

I am getting the following error in the console when trying to edit an event. It looks like this error is preventing some JS from loading that controls the date picker, new venue, new organizer, and also prevents the additional ticket fields from loading with the Event Tickets Add-on.

In the console I see:

Uncaught TypeError: $(…).bumpdown is not a function(…) events-admin.js:147

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Nico

Hi there Kendall,

Thanks for reaching out to the premium forums, hopefully we can better server our customers here 🙂

In the WordPress.org forums you mentioned:

I’ve tried deactivating non-critical plugins to try to find the conflict, but no luck there either.

Were the cache plugins de-activated? Sometimes double minification of the JavaScript files cause issue.
    Can you please do a full disable of theme and plugins? If the issue is not present then re-enabling one by one and re-checking should lead to the cause of the conflict.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘JS Error Preventing Date Picker, New Venue, and Extra Ticket Fields’ is closed to new replies.