jquery tooltip bug when switching from month to month.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO jquery tooltip bug when switching from month to month.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sandro
    Participant

I found a bug. It is jquery problem on tooltip, while on calendar grid switching from month to month.

To reproduce:
    1. Open calendar table
    2. hover on event, try ones at the right end of the grid
    3. click next month, let jquery load calendar.
    4. hover on event, at the right end of the grid, notice tooltip comes up in wrong direction!

I made a little demonstrative video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi5kayyvxYk

I didn’t update calendar plugins yet, I wonder if this bug has been fixed in any of these, or simply I messed up too much with the grid.php. If you can confirm that this was bug and fixed, I will look into my css better.

Could you help me understand this?

Barry

Hi Sandro- thanks for the video. That looks awfully similar to this bug which affects the calendar widget – but give me a chance to see if I can replicate it and I’ll get back to you.

Barry

Hi again Sandro: I can’t replicate this in relation to the main calendar view so it’s possible it is theme-specific. Can you try the usual steps and see if this problem disappears when for instance you use an unmodified copy of Twenty Eleven?

Thanks!

Sandro
    Participant

I think it could be my css.
    I will update plugin to latest version first and see if problem remains.
    ty.

Barry

No problem, just let me know if you need further help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘jquery tooltip bug when switching from month to month.’ is closed to new replies.