Javascript error when click "previous events" or "next events"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Javascript error when click "previous events" or "next events"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    adelineyoga
    Participant

There is a javascript error when we click on the “previous events” and “next events” buttons. Nothing loads on the page; it just stays the same. I realize it is a problem with my child theme because it works on the 2013 theme, but I just wanted to see if anyone has any insight into why this might be happening. Or, if there is any other way to troubleshoot this error, that’d be great. Here is the error:
    Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function tribe-events-ajax-list.min.js?ver=3.7:2k tribe-events-ajax-list.min.js?ver=3.7:2(anonymous function) tribe-events-ajax-list.min.js?ver=3.7:7a.extend.pre_ajax tribe-events-pro.min.js?ver=3.7:3(anonymous function) tribe-events-ajax-list.min.js?ver=3.7:7p.event.dispatch jquery.min.js:2g.handle.h

adelineyoga
    Participant

A quick update: When I remove the theme widgets from the page, the previous and next buttons work correctly.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello, I can help provide some information on this and maybe we can get rid of this conflict.

Do you have a link you can send us so we can see the error. That can help us get more information about it.

Also what is the widgets your removed to fix the error? Is it possible to try another widget from a plugin to replace that one?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Javascript error when click "previous events" or "next events"’ is closed to new replies.