Javascript call between mini-calendar and tribe_get_view()

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Javascript call between mini-calendar and tribe_get_view()

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ron
    Participant

Hello,
    In short, I want to show a small calendar on the left of a page, and a list of events on the right. Every time I click on a day in the mini calendar, I want to update the list of events.

Is there a way to accomplish this?

I am trying this: working on a template with 2 columns. One column has a mini calendar:

<div>
    echo do_shortcode("[tribe_mini_calendar limit='0']");
    </div>

and the other column has the default tribe view:

<div>
    tribe_get_view()
    </div>

Is there a Javascript function I can call when a day in the mini-calendar is clicked, that will update tribe_get_view()?
    Or, is there any other method that accomplishes that? I work with php and javascript extensively, so you can share complex solutions with me.

Thanks in advance!

Cliff

Hi, Ron. I suspect there isn’t a JS API with event triggers, nor a built-in way to easily setup listening. Additionally, we do not provide such in-depth customization help, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

If there’s a code snippet you’d like me to put some eyes on or something else I can help you with, please update this ticket or create a new ticket if it’s a separate issue.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Javascript call between mini-calendar and tribe_get_view()’ is closed to new replies.