Hello,
I am trying to schedule events for January of 2015 and noticed the calendar dates are one day off. For instance January 10th should be Saturday, but it is listed as Friday. Is this a problem on your end, or is it on my end?
That is stumper. I tried testing for a number of different things on your site. From what I can see you are not running any plugins or anything that might be cause of this problem. When I recreated that event on my own testing server, for Jan 10th 2015 @ 11am (though I am not sure if that is the proper time) it showed correctly as a Saturday event.
Could you possibly trying testing for conflicts by following this guide? That will give us a lot of extra info to figure things out. Then would you mind posting the result here when you are done?
Since this topic has gone for a spell without a response I am going to archive it. If you do need anything else please feel free to open a new topic. Cheers!
– Brook
Author
Posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
The topic ‘January 2015 Calendar – Wrong Dates’ is closed to new replies.