It stock on the current month and doesn't show the next month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO It stock on the current month and doesn't show the next month

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Farzad Moghiman
    Participant

I user “[tribe_mini_calendar]” on the home page of my website linked below:

Home

As you see in the video linked below, when I click on the next month in Chrome, it stocks in December and doesn’t update to January!
    https://youtu.be/-WrHk8pFEj0

Can you help me to solve the issue?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Farzad,

Thanks for sending the video! I tested this out on my end, but I was able to click back and forth between months in the widget without any problem (see screenshot). I also looked through our current bug reports but did not see any other users reporting this same issue.

Can you try this out in another browser and see if you are still getting the same thing? Which version of Chrome are you using?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Farzad Moghiman
    Participant

I am still have the same issue and getting this feedback from the website users. This is my chrome version: Version 63.0.3239.132. I do have this issue in Safari version 11.0.2.

When I browse the homepage it shows me December however we are in January and we have some events in January. When I click on the NEXT arrow. It only shows a circle and doesn’t load January!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Farzad,

I’m sorry that you’re still running into this issue…I just tested again in both browsers but am still not able to recreate the issue. The calendar is showing January when the page loads, and although a wheel does appear for a second or two when clicking to the next/previous month, the month does load.

Is this happening every time you visit the page, or only occasionally? Since I can’t create it on my end and don’t see any other users reporting it so far, can you try running through the steps outlined here to see if there may be something else on your site that is interfering? When this happens, can you check your console to see if any Javascript errors are appearing? If so, please paste them into your reply.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘It stock on the current month and doesn't show the next month’ is closed to new replies.