Issues with the Eventbrite plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Issues with the Eventbrite plugin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Natalia Neira
    Participant

Hello Modern Tribe,
    The Eventbrite plugin is not working. I can’t import events from eventbrite and the ticket widget is has disappeared from the event pages. Any updates?
    Thanks

Natalia Neira
    Participant

Problem solved. Sorry for the inconvenience, I know that you are swamped with posts.

blackswantemple
    Participant

Since the upgrade … my EventBrite is plug in is not working properly … the ticket purchase option is not showing up on my Website … everything else seems to be transferring over okay.

blackswantemple
    Participant
    rocketpop
    Participant

Good afternoon — I can report this issue, too.

My setup is as follows:
    MAMP (PHP 5.4.4)
    WP 3.6
    Events 3.0.3
    Eventbrite 3.0.1

It looks like the issue is related to validation:
    [20-Aug-2013 16:25:54 UTC] PHP Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Validation failed: no DTD found !PCDATA invalid Char value 25 in Entity, line: 23 in ~/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-eventbrite-tickets/lib/eventbrite-api.class.php on line 95

Regards,
    Kevin Druff

Natalia Neira
    Participant

Hello folks,
    I solved the problem I was having by reconnecting the plugin. Go to your profile page in your WordPress site. At the bottom, you will find a eventbrite section. Follow the link to get the api key. Then add the key in the field.
    I hope this helps.

rocketpop
    Participant

Unfortunately, that doesn’t solve the issue for me.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi there, folks. I apologize for the delay in response.

@nicolapenacultural
    , I’m glad that you were able to resolve the issue. Thanks so much for reporting this here, as well as what worked for you.

@blackswantemple
    , thanks for the link. Are you expecting to see an Eventbrite ticket sales frame on that page? If so, are you seeing an error when you’re trying to save?

@rocketpop
    , I’m responding to you in the other thread you opened, so let’s keep that discussion over there for clarity’s sake.

Thanks, everyone!

Kelly
    Participant

Hello, again. Since we’ve resolved the initial issue that started this thread, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

@blackswantemple
    , if you’d like help troubleshooting your issue, please start a new thread and reference this one.

Thanks, everyone!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with the Eventbrite plugin’ is closed to new replies.