Issues with responsiveness and layout

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Issues with responsiveness and layout

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by charchub.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    charchub
    Participant

Hi,

As mentioned, we are using the calendar PRO for Mystery Tribune Magazine at https://mysterytribune.com . However, there are a number of issues which are extremely important (that’s why we purchased the product) aesthetically and technically. I appreciate if you help fix those:

1) If you go to even page, and look at it either from smaller screen size or via phone, there are 2 issues:
    – First, the image masonry for events are not in the center of the screen and not visually pleasing at all.
    – Second, the filter bar / menu goes under our hear.

As a result, we need the images to be centered and also the filter menu to come down a bit and be visible.

(email us if you need login and pass for WP).

2) If you go to a single event page such as this: https://www.mysterytribune.com/event/ace-atkins-book-signing-event-little-white-lies/ you will see that the author box and related posts appear after the text of the event and then the map and other stuff appears.

What we need is a css code which hides 1) author box 2) related posts 3) newsletter box.

I appreciate if you let me know what code it is.

Trisha

Hello!

Thank you for writing in, I see what you mean and I think we can get you fixed up!

The first issue to can be solved with the following code, you may need to adjust the margins and/or padding some at the smaller sizes to come up with a look that is pleasing to you.

@media screen and (max-width: 600px) {
    #tribe-events-content, #tribe-events-bar { margin-left: 0; margin-right: 0; }
    #tribe-events { margin-top: 117px }
    #tribe-events-photo-events .type-tribe_events.tribe-events-photo-event { max-width: 100%; }
    .tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-image img { width: 100%; height: auto; }
    }

For your second request, this should help:

.saboxplugin-wrap, .jp-relatedposts-items, .jp-relatedposts-headline { display: none; }

Let me know how it goes and if I can be of any further assistance I’m happy to help ?

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with responsiveness and layout’ is closed to new replies.