Issues with importing from other URL (beta)

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Issues with importing from other URL (beta)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    studio
    Participant

Hi!

I am experiencing some issues with importing events from another URL (beta).

I have a parent website with 4 subdomains (A, B, C, D).
    I publish events on the parent website in different 5 categories:
    – main category
    – category A
    – category B
    – category C
    – category D

Subdomain A should only import events published in “main category” and “category A”,
    subdomain B should only import events published in “main category” and “category B”,
    etc.

Logged in in subdomain A, I want to import my events using aggregator from the parent site.
    When I try “import from url” I first get an error that it cannot import events from this website.
    Adding keywords or release dates don’t help.

Currently the websites are in “under construction” mode.
    When this is temporarely disabled I get another error: there are no records to import.

Can you please help?

Thanks!

studio
    Participant

Could you please help???

Hi Tjeerd,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I apologize for the delay.  As a first step, you can review the following article, which can take you through some of the common “Other URL” Import Errors and what may be the cause of these errors.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/url-import-errors-event-aggregator/

If you are still experiencing the issue after this, please send me the URL that you are trying to import in a private reply, so that I can do some testing on my end.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.  Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with importing from other URL (beta)’ is closed to new replies.