Issues to display lists

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Issues to display lists

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Arnaud.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Arnaud
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the event calendar with Divi and a child theme. I have a problem with my list in my events posts to display “ol”, “ul”, “li” (bullets, numbers and indent aren’t displayed)…

I try to modify style.css and other css of my theme but it never work…

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Arnaud,

I would first recommend adjusting the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” and “Events template” settings under Events > Settings > Display. These affect how much events pages inherit their styling from the theme.

If this doesn’t make a difference, then you may need to add some CSS. While we are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, if you can send me a link to an event where this is happening, I’ll be happy to take a look and see what I can recommend.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Arnaud
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues to display lists’ is closed to new replies.