issue with Schedule Multiple Events in Submit Event page

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets issue with Schedule Multiple Events in Submit Event page

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 5 months ago by Gaetano Rosciano - USATOTECA di Gaetano Rosciano.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi. when as soon as i open the Submit Event form under the “Schedule Multiple Events Field” the following error message appears:

Notice: tribe_is_recurring_event è stato richiamato in maniera scorretta. You need to pass a post ID or use it in the loop. Leggi Debugging in WordPress per maggiori informazioni. (Questo messaggio è stato aggiunto nella versione 3.10.) in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4139

i tried to disable every plugin that was not “Events Tribe”. Itried to change Theme but this error still persist.

Please can you help me to solve this problem?

Thank You Gaetano Vaffangiro.it

Patricia

Hey Gaetano,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately this is a known issue. I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released.

I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now, but the good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

In the meantime, if you want to hide this PHP Notice, you can simply disable WP_DEBUG or set ‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’ to false.

Thanks for your understanding and if you have any other questions, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Gaetano!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 1st November 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-1-november-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘issue with Schedule Multiple Events in Submit Event page’ is closed to new replies.