Issue with Nextscript

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Issue with Nextscript

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susan
    Participant

I use NextScripts on my site to autopost to social media. It can find and post the events I’ve loaded, but I have 2 problems. I think its coming from the calendar because I’ve also tried it with a different autoposter. I’m not sure if it’s because it’s a custom post or something else.

1) Instead of pulling the featured image from the event, it posts the facebook default image. For all regular posts, it pulls the default image or an image within the post.

2) It pulls either the venue or organizer for the title. I’m not sure which it’s pulling since on the ones it has posted so far have the same venue and organizer for the event. When I look at the event in the admin, it shows the event title in the “title” section, so I have no idea why it’s pulling from a different area.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Susan,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I’m really sorry you are having an issue with this autoposting and thanks for getting in touch!

The events created with our plugin are a custom post type and they are saved in the wp_posts table, just like the other posts.

I’m not quite sure what is happening, it looks like the NextScripts plugin is not handling the data as expected.

I’m not really sure how I can help you with this. I would recommend you to reach out to the author of the NextScripts plugin and see if they can help with the issue, as it seems their plugin is not pulling the right information.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with Nextscript’ is closed to new replies.