Issue with new one time and scheduled imports

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Issue with new one time and scheduled imports

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cody
    Participant

Hi There, I am having issues since this last update with trying to set up new recurring and one time event imports from Facebook. I get the following errror:

Events cannot be imported because Facebook has returned an error. This could mean that the event ID does not exist, the event or source is marked as Private, or the event or source has been otherwise restricted by Facebook. You can read more about Facebook restrictions in our knowledgebase.

Even though I know for a fact the event is public and the even source is not restricted.

Anyone else having this issue?

Cody
    Participant

Hello? Here is a screenshot .. None of my sites are importing per last update .. Here is a screenshot of the error .. I’ve checked the event, it is public and get this same error with both one time event imports, and reccuring events when putting in the organizer link.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Cody,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m sorry for the longer-than-usual wait and for your importing issue.

I have checked that feed in the screenshot and I could generate a preview and then the event got properly imported.

Under Events > Settings > APIs tab do you have a connection to Facebook set up?

Can you share with me your Event Aggregator System Status? It is at the bottom of the Events > Help page and looks something like this.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with new one time and scheduled imports’ is closed to new replies.