Issue with EDD tickets and Fundify theme….

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Issue with EDD tickets and Fundify theme….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    charmp121
    Participant

Hi-

Spoke with Pippin about this issue and he suggested I open a ticket with you guys. Not sure if it is a tri.be or a Astoundify issue regarding their Fundify theme. Here is the problem…
    I have installed Tribe’s event calender, then I bought the community upgrade plugin and then finally bought the EDD tickets plugin. Honestly, I am emailing you directly because in this case I am not really sure whose support or which plugin this should be listed under.

a. When I enter an event from the backend without ticketing – it only shows up in the calender like it is supposed to.
    b. When I enter an event from the frontend using community – it only shows up in the calender like it is supposed to.
    c. When I enter an event from the frontend using community then I go to the backend and add tickets using EDD tickets plugin. Here is where the problem occurs… the event I listed will start showing up in the Fundify listings. You can see this for your sell on my site as it will be the first listing on the home page titled test. When I click on the listing it then opens up to a specific calender listing.
    I don’t think this should be happening – events should stay as events even if you add EDD tickets to it.
    Please review and advise. Thanks.

Chris
    Participant

Hi there,
    In this case, it might be best to contact Astoundify’s support. They’re using a query to build the frontend page, which should only be pulling in posts of the “download” post type, but seems instead to be pulling in all events. They might be able to provide you with a snippet to prevent posts of the “event” post type from appearing in their loop

-Chris

charmp121
    Participant

Chris-

Thanks for your help…I have already contacted Astoundify about this issue. I appreciate your help.
    -Will

Chris
    Participant

Not a problem 🙂

-Chris

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with EDD tickets and Fundify theme….’ is closed to new replies.