issue with community form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events issue with community form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi,
    there seem to be an issue with the community form (see screenshot and URL with our dev environment):

After entering start date, start time, end date and end time clicking on “schedule multiple events”.
    Now it is still possible to delete the selection with the wastebasket.

But when having made my choice in the listbox (for example “a single event”), I’m not able to delete the selection by clicking on the wastebasket.

Best regards
    Hans-Gerd

Andras
    Keymaster

Hallo nochmal Hans-Gerd,

I checked it and the issue comes from the theme / design / css you have.

Once you select your option, then the select field becomes too wide and seems to cover the icon, so it becomes unclickable. I played around a bit and what helped is making that select box less wide. Check this screenshot, I set max-width of that div to 90%.

Cloudup ilaymx3vshu

I guess you could use the ID of that div to reference it in your style.css file.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    it’s fine to hear from you.

Thank a lot for your advice. We have try it and solved the problem in the described manner.

Schönes Wochenende 🙂

Best regards
    Hans-Gerd

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Hans-Gerd.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Hans-Gerd. Reason: solved
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hallo Hans-Gerd,

Bin froh zu hören das es geholfen hat! 🙂

Since the issue is resolved I’m going to close this thread. In case you need help in the future, just open a new topic and we’ll be happy to help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugin, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘issue with community form’ is closed to new replies.