Issue in Recurring Events with Once series type

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Issue in Recurring Events with Once series type

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Participant

Hi,

I have latest event calendar pro and the event calendar plugins in my project. I need Recurring events with “once” series type and different time. When I created event with this option I found following issues.
    1. In Admin panel, the wrong date is shown in Event series section. (refer attached screenshot – 1_admin_event_details.png)
    2. On list view page, the tooltip shows unspecified date and wrong time format. (refer attached screenshot – 2_listview_tooltip.png)
    3. On see all page, the order of posts are not correct. (refer attached screenshot – 3_see_all.png)

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for this detailed bug report.

Could you please share your System Information to help us diagnose the problem.

Afterward, please play with your Date Format Settings section at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Display tab to see if changing the date format from DD.MM.YYYY fixes your 2nd screenshot (non-matching wp-admin event editor date text).

Thank you.

Christian
    Participant

This reply is private.

Christian
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

I played with date format but issue was still there. Please refer screenshot for more details.

Christian
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Please note that the date issue in admin panel happens only in edit or view mode. When I selected date from datepicker that time it was showing proper.

Cliff

I’m sorry, but I’m not 100% clear what you’re reporting here. Would you be able to share a screen capture video of your testing?

Christian
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

I will get back to you soon with my testing steps.

Cliff

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 15th May 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-15th-may-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue in Recurring Events with Once series type’ is closed to new replies.