Issue going back from shortcode calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Issue going back from shortcode calendar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

If you visit the page which displays a calendar via shortcode – http://fbinstitute.com.au/adviser-training-and-accreditation/training/2017-calendar/?tribe_events_cat=1training&tribe-bar-date=2017-03 – then click an event, then click ‘back’ in the browser, it says that march is loaded but says no events to display.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Natasha,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Would you mind sending over the exact shortcode that you’re using on your page there so I can do some further tests here?

Thanks!

Natasha
    Participant

Hi, the shortcode I’m using is [tribe_events category=”1training”]

Josh
    Participant

Hey Natasha,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for the inconvenience of this particular issue but it does appear to be a bug in our plugin that I was able to reproduce.

I’ve created an internal ticket for tracking this issue and you’ll be notified here as we make progress on addressing this one.

I apologize again for the inconvenience here. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the bug resolution process here.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, in which we are not able to reproduce this issue anymore.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-27-may-2018/

Please update the plugins and see if it works for you. Don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue going back from shortcode calendar’ is closed to new replies.